IADIS – International Association for Development of the Information Society is a non-profit association.
IADIS has the following goals:
- To develop the cooperation and solidarity between its associates, by developing initiatives in the Information Society domain;
- To promote the study, research and dissemination of news related to the Information Society;
- To make available to its associates information and bibliography about the Information Society;
- To organize working groups, to research, study, develop and analyze issues related to the Information Society;
- To publish magazines, journals or other documents of significant interest;
- To organize meetings, seminars and conferences;
- To promote people training with the goal of integrating them in the Information Society;
- To promote the exchange and cooperation with national and foreign associations and entities, which seek the same goals.